Customers shipping to California, Washington, Oregon and Idaho: Due to ongoing shipping delays, we do not recommend sending frozen Runza® Sandwiches to these states at this time. We will accept orders to these areas, but if they arrive late and are no longer frozen, please be advised that we will not refund or re-ship your order.
12 Frozen Original Runza® Sandwiches
Yes, really. We will bake, freeze and send our world-famous Runza® Sandwiches to your door. It’s like getting a letter from your grandma, if letters were delicious sandwiches.
Dozen Sandwiches - $60.00
Packaging - $15.00
Dry Ice - $30.00
Shipping - $35.00
Before you order, here are some important things to know:
- Sandwiches ship on Mondays. Orders must be received by the Friday prior at 10 (Central Time) to be included in the Monday shipment.
- Most sandwich orders arrive on Thursday or Friday.
- Price includes FedEx ground shipping. We ship to any of the 48 contiguous United States. Most orders arrive on Thursday or Friday.
- Your order will include twelve Original Runza® Sandwiches. In our stores, each Runza® is prepared & baked as an Original, with cheese and other ingredients added later. The sky is the limit when preparing in your own kitchen!
- Each order of one dozen Runza® Sandwiches ships in a separate cooler (we currently have just one size of cooler), and there are not discounts for ordering more than one dozen at a time.
- USDA law prohibits reselling a meat product unless it is made in a USDA federally-inspected plant. Our signature Runza® Sandwiches are made fresh in our restaurants and therefore, by law, cannot be resold (even at events), either per sandwich or via a ticket.
- Seriously, you can get Runza® Sandwiches in the mail. This is not a joke. Pretty great, huh?
- Baking Instructions
Giving the gift of Runza® Sandwiches? Add a greeting card to your order!