Customers shipping to California, Washington, Oregon and Idaho: Due to ongoing shipping delays, we do not recommend sending frozen Runza® Sandwiches to these states at this time. We will accept orders to these areas, but if they arrive late and are no longer frozen, please be advised that we will not refund or re-ship your order.
12 Frozen Original Runza® Sandwiches included in each order.
Dozen Sandwiches - $60.00
Packaging - $15.00
Dry Ice - $30.00
Shipping - $35.00
HOLIDAY SHIPPING SCHEDULE:
- Orders placed after Friday, November 12th at 10am Central through Wednesday, November 24th at 10am Central, will ship on Monday, November 29th.
- To receive your order before Christmas, order by Friday, December 10th at 10am Central.
- Orders placed December 10th (after 10am) – December 30th will ship Monday, January 3rd.
Before you order, here are some important things to know:
- Sandwiches ship on Mondays. Orders must be received by the Friday prior at 10 am (Central Time) to be included in the Monday shipment (SEE HOLIDAY SCHEDULE ABOVE).
- Most sandwich orders arrive on Thursday or Friday.
- Price includes FedEx ground shipping. We ship to any of the 48 contiguous United States. Most orders arrive on Thursday or Friday.
- Your order will include twelve Original Runza® Sandwiches. In our stores, each Runza® is prepared & baked as an Original, with cheese and other ingredients added later. The sky is the limit when preparing in your own kitchen!
- Each order of one dozen Runza® Sandwiches ships in a separate cooler (we currently have just one size of cooler), and there are not discounts for ordering more than one dozen at a time.
- USDA law prohibits reselling a meat product unless it is made in a USDA federally-inspected plant. Our signature Runza® Sandwiches are made fresh in our restaurants and therefore, by law, cannot be resold (even at events), either per sandwich or via a ticket.
- Seriously, you can get Runza® Sandwiches in the mail. This is not a joke. Pretty great, huh?
- Baking Instructions